NE (North East) India Baptist Missions is an Independent Fundamental Baptist Mission Board formed to partner with the Independent Fundamental Baptist Churches Association of Manipur, India...and other states in North East India (Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Arunachal Pradesh)...for the proclamation of the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ, planting local churches, and training church pastors and leaders.
What We Do
By all means possible, proclaim of the Gospel of Jesus Christ;
Provide leadership and aid in the planting of local New Testament Baptist Churches;
Provide sound Biblical, doctrinal and theological education for Pastors and church leaders;
Equip pastors, evangelists, and other church leaders in sound hermeneutics that they may properly exegete the divinely inspired, inerrant, living Word of God.
Our Non-Discrimination Policy
NE India Baptist Missions (NEIBM) is a 501c3 Approved Christian ministry of volunteers who dedicate their time, money and skills to furthering the mission of NEIBM (see Mission Statement above). We have no paid employees, and do not pay any form of compensation to the Board members, or the Administration staff of NEIBM
NEIBM's "non-discrimination policy" is based on our commitment to the Bible, which teaches in Galatians 3:28 - "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus." We believe that all men are "sinners" in need of the Savior, Jesus Christ (see Statement of Faith), without respect to age, ancestry, disability, national or ethnic origin, race, sex, or marital status, political belief, or veteran status. This policy applies to all areas of volunteer participation.
The Clear Gospel of Jesus Christ
1. The Bible clearly teaches us that God desires all men to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth:
1 Timothy 2:3-6: "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all..."
2. The Bible clearly teaches us the way to be saved:
1 John 5:11-13: "And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God."
3. The Bible clearly teaches us WHY we need to be saved:
Romans 3:10-12: "As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one; there is none who understands; there is none who seeks after God. They have all turned aside; They have together become unprofitable; there is none who does good, no, not one."
Romans 3:23: "...for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,"
4. The Bible clearly teaches us the WAGES of our sin (what we deserve because we have sinned against God):
Romans 6:23: "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
There is a significant difference between WAGES and a GIFT.
Wages are what we have earned...what we deserved because of our sin...and that is death (spiritual death...physical death...and ultimately, eternal death).
The "Gift of Eternal Life" is what God has graciously provided for us...see the next Bible passage
5. The Bible clearly teaches that because God LOVES us, He has sent His own Son, Jesus Christ, to die, and pay the penalty for our sin.
Romans 5:6-8: "For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
6. The Bible clearly teaches us how we can receive His GIFT of Eternal Life.
Romans 10:8-13: "But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach): That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame." For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. For "whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved."
If you have never trusted Christ as your Savior, would you like to pray and trust Him right now?
1) Confess to God NOW that you are a sinner, deserving of God's wrath.
2) If through the hearing of the Gospel in God's Word, God has opened your eyes, and you now believe in your heart that Jesus Christ (God come in the flesh) came to died in your place...to shed his blood to pay for your sins...to experience the wrath of God in your place...then...
3) As you pray, tell Jesus that you are trusting Him as your Savior, and making Him Lord of your life.
4) Let us know that you have trusted Christ, and we will help you with the next steps to take in your new Christian life.
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.